Monday, July 24, 2006

Car Commerical

Missy is very jumpy, excitable yet a tad slow and the weaker of the two. London is dominant, and snotty.



Missy: Like Omigod London look at all of these leftover 2006s. There’ll be like no way the 2007s will fit. We needa like, do something.

London: Ok ok be cool Missy, you don’t want frown lines.

M: But 2006 is like so over, ABC Toyota is supposed to have like the best deals, we gotta tell people…[London interrupts her]

L: Can we like focus? We’ll do a commercial.

M: Oh I can I be in it.

L: I said we.[In a snotty tone]

M: Ok, yes…so like what’ll we tell people.

L: That ABC Toyota has 2.9% financing… [Missy interrupts her]

M: On select models, oh that’s like hot.

L: [She gasps] Uh, like totally rude Missy, could you like not interrupt me!

M: Sorry [Wimpish]

L: And like I’ll get to tell them that ABC Toyota has leases on Corollas for $199…[Missy interrupts her]

M: Don’t forget the $299 leases on Camrys.

L: Missy if you interrupt me again you are so not in the commercial!

M: Sorry, can I tell them where ABC Toyota is?

L: [sigh] Fine.

M: When should I tell them?

L: Now Missy…[In an annoyed tone]

M: Come to ABC Toyota on Main Street Yourtown.

L: Are you happy now?

M: Uh uhn and I’m ready to do the commercial now.





Copyright © 2006

No comments: